H. Lyn Lawrence, Jr.
H. Lyn Lawrence, Jr. assists clients throughout Northwest Louisiana in personal injury, family law, and criminal defense matters. Mr. Lawrence also has a wealth of experience handling oil and gas leasing, estate litigation, and other general civil litigation matters. A skilled litigator who frequently appears in state, federal, and appellate court, he is frequently sought out by other attorneys for assistance when they need local trial counsel in a particular matter. Mr. Lawrence's skill as a trial attorney has been recognized by SB Magazine, which has named him one of Northwest Louisiana's top lawyers for each of the past five years.
Born and raised in Shreveport, Mr. Lawrence takes great pride in providing members of the community with exceptional legal advocacy, as well as staying involved in many civic activities. An active member in his church, school alumni associations, and several other organizations and foundations, Mr. Lawrence believes strongly in helping people who are unable to help themselves, and dedicates much of his time to giving back to the local community.
- Louisiana, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Shreveport Bar Association
- Bossier Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice (Formerly LTLA)
- Citizens Summit on Legal Justice Reform
- Delegate, 1997
- Independence Bowl Foundation
- Member, 1995-present; Board of Directors, 1997-2001
- Grace Community United Methodist Church
- LSU Health Sciences Center Foundation
- Shreveport-Bossier Community Renewal Association
- Tau Kappa Epsilon Shreveport Alumni Chapter
- Louisiana State University Tiger Athletic Foundation
- Louisiana Tech University Alumni Association